UDSA/AWWA FREE Small Systems Cybersecurity Training
January 12 & 13, 2021 8:30am-12:00pm
*Must attend both days to recive CEU's *
This workshop is part of a special workshop series made possible through the collaboration of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Partnership for Safe Water.
Participants will learn how to recognize cybersecurity threats, how to complete the self-assessment questionnaire, and utilize the AWWA cybersecurity controls for small systems. Based on the cybersecurity selfassessment and cybersecurity controls for small utilities, participants learn how to identify at-risk areas and
how to apply that with USDA to get the funding started. All participants receive dedicated, follow-up technical assistance and helpful documents from AWWA.
• Why is Cybersecurity Important
• Self-Assessment Questionnaire using the Tool
• Cybersecurity Controls for Small Systems
Optimization and Accessing Funding
• Overview of the AWWA Partnership for Safe Water Programs
• How to conduct a self-assessment in order to optimize your operations
• General Management/Administration, Finance, Asset Management, Source Water Protection & Distribution System Operations.
• How to apply for low interest funding through the USDA.
Requirements for CEU certificate: must attend both days of training, have an individual email and technology device to participate.
CEU: 0.6 CEU (pending DPH approval)
Applicable for Treatment & Distribution (T & D)
$0.00 Member Ticket-USDA Small Systems Cybersecurity Training
$0.00 Non Member- USDA Small Systems Cybersecurity Training